For host please use the hostname provided in your email, we are updating all the certs so eventually , adding ip would stop working.
Downloading a torrent tracker from the website and then selecting the tracker file and then uploading on your seedbox can be quite tedious sometimes specially if you are downloading small files.
Please follow the steps below to add torrents remotely to your seedbox directly from the torrent website.
Important: Always remember to login to your rutorrent webUI before using any of these plugins.
1. Download the chrome extention from here Remote torrent adder : Torrent Adder Chrome extension
2. Go to settings in the chrome menu, check if the Remote torrent Adder has been enavled and then click on options
3. Choose extension from the menu on the left then scroll to the remote torrent adder extension and check if it is enabled and then click on options
4. In the options menu fill up the details as below screenshot with your seedbox details:
5. Go to your favorite torrent website on the torrent download link right click and in the sub menu select the seedbox name that you had used in the remote torrent adder extention for your seedbox .
6. Once done your torrent would start to download automatically on your seedbox
B. For Firefox
1. Get Bit-torrent webui plugin : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bittorrent-webui-120685/
2.Use the below settings in the firefox plugin:
If you are any further questions feel free to comment or ping us at chat.