One of the concerns I have seen people having is about getting DCMA notices. Though DCMA is very real I am going to try to clarify as much as possible.
- DCMA notices are served by bots.
- Your seedbox is generally protected with passords, so unless you are torrenting public trackers it’s highly unlikely.
- I have always recommended to get a VPN along with seedbox, it can make it really hard to track. I recommend using Private Internet Access because it accepts bitcoin.
- Keep your downloads encrypted with https or ftps.
If you follow all these steps it’s highly unlikely you will ever be caught by a bot. Also please don’t host website on your seedbox servers.
- It makes no sense
- Get your own cheap domain and some cheap hosting(free hosting).
Keep it clean and keep it safe and you will most probably never have to worry about it