I have been using seedbox from ultraseedbox from the last few years and I think its one of the best seedboxes out there , the only reason I have put it on No. 5 is the recent increase in prices per GB and also the slow speed download from public trackers other than that it has been a great companion in my ratio building journey in private trackers , with their huge customer base which keeps on adding up its just hard to not build ratio if you are on ultraseedbox, the support is very helpful but sometimes its a bit slow but they have a very excellent knowledge base which is quite exhaustive.
These are the points you should keep in mind if you are planning to get a seedbox from ultraseedbox.
1. Huge data streams because the company has been there for quite sometime and their competetive prices.
2. Its got a rutorrent based webui and you can easily add the plugins you want or ask teh support team they would direct you to it.
3.Payza, Bitcoin , Credit/Debit cards is accepted , if you are looking for more privacy you could definitely use bitcoin.
4. They do offer discounts on long term payments,10% discount for 3 months subscription, 15%on 6 months term and 20% on one year term.
5. They have Data Location in Germany, Netherlands and USA so you can choose your data center for your seedbox.
6. If you already have a seedbox and are not satisfied with it they do all the transfers so you don’t loose any data and keep seeding your files seamlessly.
7. The best part for me using their seedbox is I have hardly had to use their support .
here Is the snapshot review
|Speed of GUI: 7/10|
|Overall rating: 7/10|
|Space: 300 Gb|
|Speed: 1 Gbit|
If you are are looking for ratio just to download most of the content the basic plan would serve to enough but if you plan to be extreme user in some of the private trackers you might need more space. If you want more options you can definitely check my Top 10 Seedbox analysis here