Jellyfin enables you to collect, manage, and stream your media. Run the Jellyfin server on your system and gain access to the leading free-software entertainment system, bells and whistles included. Jellyfins is a media player which helps you to see all your downloaded movies, TV shows, musics, and also you can watch live TV. you can also set automatic recording in live TV so that it creates your library for live TV shows so that you don’t miss anything.
- Jellyfin lets you watch your media from a web browser on your computer, apps on your Roku, Android, iOS (including AirPlay), Android TV, or Fire TV device, or via your Chromecast or existing Kodi installation.
- Jellyfin has no tracking, phone-home, or central servers collecting your data. We believe in keeping our software open and transparent, and anything we might collect (crash logs, etc.) is opt-in only. We're also not in the media business, so the only media you see is your own.
- The Jellyfin server and clients are free to download, now and always. There are no costs, hidden or otherwise, to use Jellyfin, either for yourself, for your friends, or for your company. All our incidental costs are paid through donations from users like you.
- Open jellyfin from your client area
- Choose your language and click on next.
- Create a username and password for your account and click next.
- Click on the add media library
- Select the type of folder you want and click on “Folders+” to link your seedbox data with jellyfin
- Select the path of your seedbox and then click on ok
- After you see that your folders added to your jellyfin click on next
- Select the language and country and click on next.
- Allow access to both and click next
- Click on finish and your setup for jellyfin has been completed.
This is how your Jellyfin account will look once you add your folders in it.